Our reservations team at PERCH LA is a group of knowledgeable, professional, and courteous operators that handle multiple phone lines while remaining composed and polite to our guests. Reservationists have personality and smiles in their tone of voice and are happy to retrieve any and all information for our guests. They are fully educated in all aspects of our operation and can easily go into depth when answering inquiries from our guests. Reservationists use OpenTable to set up floor plans for guests and stay in direct communication with all operating staff members to ensure smooth transitions and optimal wait times. Our reservations team is happy to go above and beyond for our guests to ensure a fantastic experience from start to finish.
Reservationist work off of OpenTable and must have knowledge of the operating system. They answer all calls in a timely manner, return calls as soon as possible and answer all emails from our guests. The reservations team is usually the first interaction our guest has with anyone on our team so it is imperative that they be professional and kind at all times to make sure the guest is immediately comfortable and taken care of. Apart from taking reservations and answering phone calls, reservationists often create and print our restaurant menus, prix fixe menus, and special event menus. As we all are at PERCH LA, reservationist are happy and willing to do whatever it takes for the greater good of the company.
- Must have experience handling multiple phone lines
- OpenTable experience is a plus
- Must have a pleasant tone of voice and demeanor
- Must be able to retain information about our operation to seamlessly inform our guests
- Must dress and act in a professional matter as reservationists are in an office setting
- Must be able to work as a team
We strive for superior guest service at PERCH LA and our hosts and hostesses are the beating heart of our dining operation. Not only are they the first and last impressions left on our guests, but they are also controllers of the flow of the restaurant. As a high volume, fast paced establishment, we are looking for personalities with an innate sense of hospitality. A great hostess can seamlessly and effortlessly greet and seat guests; they can handle multiple guests at one time and do it with ease and pleasure. They are happy to answer any questions a guest may have and go above and beyond to make our guests experiences spectacular. They answer multiple phone lines while remaining calm, collected, and focused on the guest experience. We are looking for personable, positive, energetic, engaged and outgoing hosts to add to our team. If you feel you are the right fit, we would love to hear from you.
Our Hosts and Hostesses greet, welcome, and direct all guests upon arrival. They remain in constant communication with Management and Reservations teams to ensure wait times are minimal and the guest feels acknowledged and taken care of. Using OpenTable, they monitor the flow of the restaurant and seat guests appropriately accounting for Servers and sections while updating the system when necessary. All members of our team remain positive and welcoming in any situation and take pleasure in providing outstanding service not only the guests but for the greater good of the entire establishment. Team work is very important to us as we are all working towards the same goal: superb guest service.
- All team members must be punctual, responsible and reliable
- Experience as host or hostess preferred
- Must have experience in a guest service position
- Must be articulate and conduct professional demeanor
- Great organizational skills
- Must be able to answer guest inquiries in person and on the phone
- Personable and professional attitude required
- Positive and upbeat personality is required
- Knowledge of Open Table preferred
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
General oversight of flow of service. We’re seeking a creative individual with a balance of a good sense of management paired with demonstrated ability to run a kitchen. Banquets, catering, full service kitchen experience necessary. Must love the challenge of a small kitchen and high volume.
For this position we offer, competitive salary, great benefits package, paid parking ( a must in DTLA) and the chance to be a part of something creative, collaborative, and fun!
Must be food handler certified.
High above the downtown city lights, we aim to create of sense of neighborhood friendly in a beautiful setting filled with ambience, live entertainment, and personalized service. Our culture is fun, relaxed but not casual and without pretension.
At PERCH LA we look for Line Cooks that have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high volume environment to ensure our standards of service are maintained.
Some of the Responsibilities:
Applicants must have a strong work ethic; punctuality and efficiency are a must. We are constantly evolving and are interested in people who are inspired by their surroundings and will help develop and implement new ideas. Line Cooks prepare, produce and cooks all menu items to be served. They ensure that the quality and presentation of food products meet company standards. Line cooks can expect to work at least one station, maintaining the highest quality in finished product. Line cooks ensure that a set ticket time are met and communicates to management if not met. Line cooks ensure that no food leaves the kitchen without a ticket, including managers’ meals.
- Practice proper food handling procedures.
- Practice proper knife handling skills.
- Use and apply proper kitchen safety procedures and basic cooking skills.
- Properly wrap, label, date and store all food items on their proper cart.
- Set up, operate and clean all kitchen machinery/equipment and stores it in its proper place.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and handling of equipment, using only as intended and only after proper training has been demonstrated.
- Efficiently work with materials and/or resources being aware of and minimizing costs and expenses.
- Keep work station clean at all times during service time.
- Disinfect and sanitize cutting boards and worktables.
- Ensure kitchen and Health Department sanitation requirements are maintained at all times.
- Perform all duties in adherence to all company standards and policy.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and late hours when necessary.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Ability to apply common sense, identify problems and find solutions
Some of the Physical Demands:
- Frequently required to stand (a minimum of 8 hours)/walk/use stairs/carry heavy items.
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment while maintaining composure
At PERCH LA we seek hardworking, punctual and responsible Dishwashers to add to our back of house team. As a dishwasher, the operation relies on you to keep us cooking! Dishwashers need to move quickly and efficiently to ensure pots, pans, glasses, flatware and all service ware are turned over quickly and ready for their next use.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks
- Dry and replace all washed products in appropriate storage areas or onto the line as needed
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Carry large bags of trash to basement dumpster.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors as needed.
- General restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
- Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work standing/walking for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Lift and carry racks or stacks of dishes, glassware and other utensils, weighing up to 30 lbs., throughout entire shift
- Lift and empty trashcans weighing up to 150 lbs., with assistance, up to two times per shift.
- Frequent bending, squatting, stooping, reaching, pushing and lifting
- Must be able to read labels on chemicals.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- Must be able to communicate in English