We strive for superior guest service at PERCH LA and our hosts and hostesses are the beating heart of our dining operation. Not only are they the first and last impressions left on our guests, but they are also controllers of the flow of the restaurant. As a high volume, fast paced establishment, we are looking for personalities with an innate sense of hospitality. A great hostess can seamlessly and effortlessly greet and seat guests; they can handle multiple guests at one time and do it with ease and pleasure. They are happy to answer any questions a guest may have and go above and beyond to make our guests experiences spectacular. They answer multiple phone lines while remaining calm, collected, and focused on the guest experience. We are looking for personable, positive, energetic, engaged and outgoing hosts to add to our team. If you feel you are the right fit, we would love to hear from you.
Our Hosts and Hostesses greet, welcome, and direct all guests upon arrival. They remain in constant communication with Management and Reservations teams to ensure wait times are minimal and the guest feels acknowledged and taken care of. Using OpenTable, they monitor the flow of the restaurant and seat guests appropriately accounting for Servers and sections while updating the system when necessary. All members of our team remain positive and welcoming in any situation and take pleasure in providing outstanding service not only the guests but for the greater good of the entire establishment. Team work is very important to us as we are all working towards the same goal: superb guest service.
- All team members must be punctual, responsible and reliable
- Experience as host or hostess preferred
- Must have experience in a guest service position
- Must be articulate and conduct professional demeanor
- Great organizational skills
- Must be able to answer guest inquiries in person and on the phone
- Personable and professional attitude required
- Positive and upbeat personality is required
- Knowledge of Open Table preferred
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays